Saturday, November 23, 2013

~new knobs for our dining room hutch~{& other news}

In the back of my mind, I knew I wanted to swap out the knobs on our dining room hutch.
While at World Market the other day looking for something else, I spied these.
I knew they would be perfect! I bought all they had and then had to go to 2 other stores to get the rest.
point is, if you like them, order them online! They are also a few cents cheaper online.
Every penny counts right?
Here is the link for them.





In other news, I finally made it out of bed. Felt so good to get some fresh air!
I met a real life blogger friend for a whip around downtown Seattle, and this fabulous lady just happened to be in town too! What a fun fun day with 2 very wonderful people.

Also, this year I am teaming up with Jennifer Rizzo and joining in on her holiday house walk!
Over the next several days I will be getting my home holiday ready to show you all back here on December 6th! Can't wait.



I am so ready for Christmas already, bring it on!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment