Tuesday, December 31, 2013

~a kid friendly New Years party~

December 31, 2002 I gave birth to Cody Phillip Thompson.
He has been the funniest most easy going kid from day 1.
Happy 11th birthday Cody!



Needless to say, our New Years plans always involve birthday cake and presents.
I wouldn't have it any other way.
He had his "friends" party a couple of days ago, so tonight we are having family over for a low key
dinner party.

I got the dining room dressed up for the festivities:



I painted a black canvas with white lettering and added some Wendy Addison glass glitter numbers to the "bar"


After doing a ton of dishes I decided paper plates and cups would do just fine this year!
I purchased black plates and cups from the Dollar Tree and added white stickers to the cups for everyones initials.





Paper placemats will make for easy cleanup:


To see how I made the place card holders, go here.

Here is the rest of the dining room:




Happy New Years everyone!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment