Sunday, December 22, 2013

~our Christmas card 2013~

This year, Amy Wimber took our photos for our Christmas card.
We went on some country backroads and took photos in front of cool old barns and
scenic places. It was a ton of fun and I love how the photos turned out.
Amy and I are related sort of, {she is my brother in laws sister} and is always willing to help us out with photos.
If you live in the area, I highly recommend her!

We ordered our cards through Minted again.
I am always happy with the quality and the
customer service, and the shipping is super quick.

Here is the front of our card this year:



And the back:


Each year I try and come up with a new way to display the cards we receive.
This year I simply tacked them up above our computer to the chalkboard wall.




At the top of the chalkboard I draped a garland I bought at Pottery Barn years ago. It's
all very simple, but I love being able to see everyones smiling faces out in the open!

How do you display your Christmas cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment