Monday, December 30, 2013

~top 10 posts since 2009~

It always surprises me to see what post get more readers than others. Take a look below and tell me if
any of these were your favorites.
Counting down starting with number 10:

FALL BAKING




Number 9:


LAUNDRY ROOM ORGANIZATION


Number 8:


SHABBY CHIC DECOR


Number 7:


DIY CHEVRON PUMPKIN


Number 6:

PUMPKIN COFFEE CAKE


Number 5:

DIY CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS


Number 4:

CHICKEN, BACON, AND WILD RICE SOUP.


Number 3:

HOW TO PAINT AND DISTRESS YOUR KITCHEN CABINETS.



Number 2:

OUR HOME TOUR.


And, the most viewed page……..Number 1:

PRICE MY SPACE.


That one shocks me the most! To view our updated master bedroom click here.
Would you all want to see a price my space on the updated room?


Today I have my last {hopefully} Dr. appointment on my foot which consist of a x-ray to make sure it's healing correctly. Then Savannah and I are headed to downtown Seattle to volunteer on the carousel. I will be posting pictures on instagram!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment