Tuesday, May 20, 2014

~my top 10 drugstore beauty products~

You know I like a bargain and getting quality makeup and skincare products for less is no exception.
There are certain things I like to splurge on in this department, but there are certainly a ton of products under $15 that are amazing.

Here are my top 10 in no particular order: 

1~  Burt's Bees Lip shimmer. I like all the colors but currently I am loving the color "watermelon" It's $4.99 and can be found here.



2~  Revlon Colorstay foundation. This is good if you like a lot of coverage. It stays on forever, never tested it for 24 hours though! It's $9.99 and you can find it here.


3~  Loreal double extend mascara is seriously the best mascara ever! It has a built in primer and is super fun to wash off. You will see what I mean when you do :) It is $8.99 and you can find it here.


4~   Suave dry shampoo. I honestly don't think I could live without this! I only wash my hair every 3 days and this stuff saves the day. It smells good and works better than ones I have paid $36 a can for. It's a mere $2.89! I buy about 3 at a time, and you can find it here.


5~   Toni & Guy leave in conditioner found here. It's under $15.00 at $13.39. I have a ton of hair and I need a deep conditioner to get all the tangles out. This stuff is amazing.


6~  Burt's Bees deep pore scrub. Its $7.99 and you can find it here. It's gentle enough that I use it once a day.


7~   Crest 3-d whitening mouthwash. I used to use whitening trays from my dentist, but using a whitening toothpaste and this mouthwash now, does the trick. You can find this great mouthwash here.




8~   Sally Hansen airbrush legs. This stuff is amazing. I mix a little bit with a big dollop of sunscreen and after rubbing my hands together, apply it like lotion to my legs. That way you can control the amount of color.  It's $11.79 here. 




9~  Halfway through the day I always need these. There's no sense in covering up oily skin with more makeup like powder, so these always work like a charm. Any brand is good. These ones are $4.49 here.




10~  Eucerin body smoothing lotion is fabulous straight out of the shower or tub. It's $9.99, unscented and not greasy. You can find it here.


I would love to hear what some of your favorite bargain beauty products are.

Tomorrows post is all about my beauty splurges!


xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment