Thursday, June 19, 2014

~how to make a patriotic headband out of pipe cleaners~

Today's thrifty Thursday project is soooo simple and extremely inexpensive.
All you need is pipe cleaners and scissors and a star cookie cutter
{optional}

Here is how to make this simple sparkling star headband in under 5 minutes:


Start with pipe cleaners.
I used silver because I had them on hand.
I've seen these at the dollar store.


If you have a star shaped cookie cutter it is very helpful, but you can always eyeball it too.


Mold each pipe cleaner around the cookie cutter to form the shape and twist ends together to secure. 
My cookie cutter is approx. 3" diameter, and my headband took 6 stars.


Then cut little pieces and use these to connect the stars together to form a circle.


Just pinch them together and twist.


Go stand in front of a flag and get your picture taken. :)



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment