Tuesday, July 15, 2014

~top 10 posts of all time~

 I've written over 2,396 blog posts, and 
it's always interesting to me to see which ones are the top posts.
Today I am sharing with you the top 10 posts from My Sweet Savannah.

1~Price my space, from July 2009


2~Our home tour, from November 2012




4~ Painted cabinets tutorial from December 2010




6~DIY Christmas ornaments from November 2010


7~ Pumpkin coffee cake from March 2012


8~ DIY chevron pumpkins from September 2012


9~ Laundry room organization from April 2012


10~ Shabby chic decor  from March 2009


Having these statistics for people that write blogs is very important. 
It tells me that you readers like recipes, holiday projects, tutorials, and pictures of our home.

I would love for you to take a minute and leave me a comment letting me know more of what you would like to see here on My Sweet Savannah.

Have a great day friends!

xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment