Wednesday, September 3, 2014

~a claw foot tub story~{trash to treasure}

About 8 years ago I was driving home from running errands and stopped because there was an old claw foot bathtub on the side of the road with a free sign.

I had always wanted one, and we were adding on to our son's room at that time and including a bathroom for him.

I made my husband go back and get it later that night and am so glad I did, as it is one of my favorite things in our house.

My husband sprayed it with car paint and sealed it with clear.
{he used to own an auto body shop years ago}

Now it is in use in his bathroom, all 4 petite feet of it.






I just got this body wash in 3 yummy scents and I am hooked.
{this one is honey}
Towel is from Joss and Main.
Soap from Chateau Sonoma.
Body brush from Restoration Hardware.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment