Monday, September 1, 2014

~back to school paper organization~

My kids start back to school tomorrow!
This summer flew by way to fast and before I knew it, we were back to school shopping.

In years past, we have had trouble separating their paperwork that comes home from school. You know, the papers for yearbook and picture orders, field trip slips, etc. 
Half of it doesn't make it out of the backpack, the other half gets thrown in with other random papers on the counter. 

So, when I saw these metal file folders at a garage sale for a buck, I knew just what I was going to do with them
Now if only the kids will actually use them to get me their paperwork…..


A couple coats of white spray paint gave them new life.
Then I printed out each of their names and screwed them to the side of our file cabinet.



I bought some eucalyptus from the grocery store and put it in my favorite pot from here.
I am ready, I hope they are!

~Happy Labor Day~

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment