Tuesday, September 23, 2014

~the painted fox challenge~


Have you heard of the Painted Fox?
It is a great place to shop for farmhouse swag.
And welcome, if you are following along on this tour and coming from my friend
 Laura's blog, Finding Home.

I was chosen along with 8 other bloggers to be sent a "mystery" product from their shop and then use it in a creative way in my own home.

I was thrilled when I opened up the box and saw this metal 3-tier tray!


Green is my favorite color, and it has these great 
chippy rusty looking spots that are just fabulous.


I wouldn't say this is the most creative idea I have ever come up with, but with the season and all, it was just screaming at me to fill with pumpkins and apples and pears off the trees.


I am even more excited to decorate this at Christmastime, 
but truly it could be used and left out year round.



To see what Kelly of Live Laugh Rowe has done with her mystery product,
 head on over here!




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment