Thursday, September 11, 2014

~thrifty thursday~{candle holders}

Today's thrifty Thursday project is all about re-purposing.
Taking found objects and using them in a different way then originally intended.

This project started because of this candle holder:


I wanted some pieces to go with this one to make a grouping, so I started looking around my house.
I found this old chunky piece of wood and painted it with creamy white.


The next "candleholder" I literally rescued from the trash.
I don't even know what it started life out as, but I topped it with a dessert plate and added a candle~voila, I had my grouping.






I'm really loving using neutrals for fall decor this year.
It just feels really fresh.
Speaking of fresh, this Leila Lou candle is ah~mazing!
You can find it here.

The candle holder it sits on is from here.

*** updated to say that I bought my candle holder from the store. She doesn't carry it online, but you can order it by calling the store ***

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment