Monday, October 13, 2014

~Texas part 1~{the vintage round top}

Back in February I got my issue of Country Living in the mail, and was floored by a article on 
I never thought in a million years that 8 months later I would not only be seeing this beautiful place in person, but sitting in it having lunch with it's owners!



My friend Becki from Curious Details made it all possible and my blog friend and idol Holly, also joined us.
My partner in crime Tanya is on the left.


You know when you see something in a magazine and it's drop dead gorgeous?
Well, this was even better in person.
My photos do not do it justice.











Paige and Smoot are the cutest couple and so sweet.
The kind of people you feel right at home with.
If you are planning on going to the Round Top flea markets in the future, I would highly recommend staying at the Vintage Round Top.
It is books up fast so plan ahead!


I'll be back tomorrow with more of Texas!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment