Tuesday, November 18, 2014

~free Christmas printable~

I am so happy to be back to share with you another printable!
Thank you Kristin for inviting me back.
The last one I offered for fall you can find here. 

Today's Christmas/holiday printable is very simple. 
You can print it on any color card stock to to go with your decor.
Simply copy the image below by right clicking on it,  paste it into a word document, adjusting the size for your frame opening, and print.


I printed mine on a sage green piece of card stock and
 framed it in a rustic chippy white frame that I made.
For now it sits in the corner of our dining room but I may move it to the kitchen later on.


Here is the full list of participants: 

Joy to the World Christmas Printable from The Lily Pad Cottage
God Bless Us Everyone Printable from Sweet Cs Designs
Red Buggy Christmas Printable from Craftberry Bush
Simple Christmas Wrap with Printable Gift Tags from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia
Free Christmas Stag Printable from Rooms for Rent
Cocoa and Cookies Party from Migonis Home
Hot Chocolate Bar and Free Printable from Finding Silver Pennies
Elf Movie Free Printable from Eclectically Vintage
Free Christmas Printable from My Sweet Savannah
Free Christmas Printable from City Farmhouse





Happy printing!
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment