Tuesday, November 4, 2014

~tis the season~{my 1st Home Depot style challenge}

To say I am a little excited about this Home Depot holiday style challenge would be an understatement.
I was so happy when I was selected to participate.
Late August my mystery boxes started arriving with products to use in my outdoor space.

I'm not gonna lie, I was really nervous when I opened them up and saw a ton of red items.
I know red is a staple this time of year, but I did not know how I was going to incorporate it into my neutral decor.

After stressing out for a couple weeks, I decided I would embrace the red and really play up on it in a whimsical kind of way.

I ended up turning my studio into "Santa's workshop" not only decorating the outside, but the inside as well.

Below are a few sneak peeks, but you'll have to head on over here to see the rest!








I hope I have inspired you to get into the holiday decorating spirit as well!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment