Monday, December 1, 2014

~make a personalized mistletoe~

Tomorrow I will be showing you are holiday home tour, but today I wanted to show you a super easy project you can make in minutes. 

How to make a personalized mistletoe.

You can use real greens for this from the yard, or fake ones from a craft store.
I chose to use faux branches.



I used these 4 sprigs, and you will also need twine.


Simply bundle them up and secure with the twine, leaving a loop to hang from.


Next, make your personalized ribbon with this amazing printable ribbon kit.
I made mine say, kiss me, over and over.
This kit is seriously the coolest thing ever.
I have made personalized holiday ribbon for packages, I even used it at Savannah's birthday.



Once you've printed out your ribbon, tie around the top of your bundle of greens and make a bow.


Hang it, and you are ready for some kisses!


This is a super hard area to photograph.
If you would like to see more pictures of this closet turned nook, click here. 


I'll be back tomorrow with a holiday home tour.
To start the tour of homes today, click here.


xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment