Tuesday, February 3, 2015

~free printable flashcard pantry labels~

I love organizing and I also love creating and thinking of new ideas.

I came up with this idea using sticker paper. I like this particular paper because it is easily removable. When it comes time to wash your containers, just peel them off and then put them back on when your containers are dry.

I used Ink Jet Sticker Project Paper.


I made mine approx. 1 1/2" x 3" and rounded the corners for a more realistic look.
A paper cutter makes the job go a thousand times faster too.



Peel off the backing and stick onto your container.
My containers are from here.





If you would like to print your own, just copy and paste these images onto a word doc. print and cut!
{you may need to adjust the size so that they fill up a whole 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper}





If you choose not to spend the money on the sticker paper, you can always print them on card stock and then attach them with fun printed washi tape!

~Have fun~

xoxo













No comments:

Post a Comment