Wednesday, February 4, 2015

~our new tufted headboard~

I've always secretly wanted a tufted headboard, but never really found one for the right price.
However, when I dropped my dogs off at the vet yesterday, 
I had an hour to kill and went next door to Ross. 

I never in a million years thought I'd find a new bed at Ross, but I did and bought it with the assumption that if it wasn't perfect I would return it.
Well guess what?
It is perfect!
The best part was the price tag, $129.00!



Lamps are from Homegoods.
2 burlap pillows are from Restoration Hardware {old}
Linen duvet from TJ Maxx 
Sign above bed by Between You And Me on etsy
{do you watch Fixer Upper? They make all the signs you see on those episodes! So proud of them!}
Wall color is graphite by Benjamin Moore
Curtains are Ikea.
Blanket on bed from here.


Have you found any great deals lately?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment