Monday, February 23, 2015

~recent purchases~

I was home all week with the kids on break while my husband was away on business.
I managed to get a lot done, including painting the dining and living room, which I will share shortly.
But, when I couldn't go out, I turned to the computer for a little shopping fun :)

Here are some of my online purchases that I cannot wait to arrive!

These Joss and Main antlers:


From Restoration Hardware, I scored this chair on sale which will hopefully serve as a good one for our computer desk:


And, a few more of these to add to my mug tree:


And one last thing, a little more personal, was this Diptyque hair and body oil.
You guys this stuff is worth the price tag, it smells good and a little goes a long way!



What are some of your favorites lately?
xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment