Tuesday, April 28, 2015

~meet Annie~{and tour her home}

I want you all to see my friend Annie's home. 
Annie and her husband Rusty have one daughter who is 20 and away at college.
Check out their gorgeous rambler that happens to border my parents property, where I grew up.

I remember going to this house when I was little to visit the previous owners who were elderly at that time. Since then it has been totally gutted and doesn't even look like the same house.
I didn't know I was going to be taking pictures when I went over there, so please pardon the camera photos.

When you first walk in the double glass entry doors you see this sunken living room:







The house has a open floor plan for the most part. Here is the informal dining room:



The shelving in the dining room:


A peek into the kitchen to the entry:


Hallway:



The master bedroom:



And finally, the exterior which has a huge perfectly manicured yard:
{you can see my parents garage in the back}



The front of the house.
These pictures from my phone do not do it justice.
They have a huge circular gravel driveway and there is boxwood gardens all around. 



The garage with climbing roses.


I hope you enjoyed the tour!
Thanks to Annie and Rusty for letting me break into their house and take these :)

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment