Friday, May 15, 2015

~Lesli Devito pet portrait winner~


Thanks for all who entered.
I loved reading all about your pets, aren't animals just the best?

The winner is below. 
Unfortunately I don't have your email address so I am hoping you will see this and email me at lakeliving4@yahoo.com.
If I don't hear from you by this time next week another winner will be chosen.

Blogger l8blmr said...
Our golden retriever, Lola, is almost 17 years old! She has been my son's best friend and confidant for all these years, being there for him when my son's father passed away. My son leaves for college in the fall and I don't know how much longer Lola will be with us. I am excited about the future but scared all at the same time! A portrait of Lola would be a wonderful blessing for our family.
May 12, 2015 at 5:25 AM
 Delete

Cheers to the weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment