Monday, June 8, 2015

~free printables~

Thank you for your understanding of my need to unplug for a few.
We lost a friend a week ago today unexpectedly and something like that just leaves you kind of numb.
Hoping to get back into the swing of things this week, but bear with me if my posts are sporadic!

With that being said, I wanted to share a few of my favorite free printables with you.
I have a Pinterest board dedicated just to this.
{where you can find the sources for all these as well}

I used to think printables were just for framing, but you can do so much more with them, like cute little labels for coffee or food:


I must try these ice cream cone wrappers this summer, too cute:


I've always been a sucker for vintage children's graphics, love these alphabet cards:


Talk about thrifty decor. Wrap old cans with these free printables and voila, cute vases or containers for anything!


I could think of a million ways to use these printable library cards:


I made these pantry labels a while back. Print them on sticker paper, cut out, and add to your pantry jars.



Pie boxes~wow, too cute.


And you can't go wrong with these cute gift tags:


Remember to head on over to my Pinterest board for links, and also for a ton more!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment