Wednesday, June 24, 2015

~patriotic sign re-do~

I love making signs, and especially for the holidays.
So when I saw this, I knew I had to recreate it in my own "neutral" way!

Here is how it turned out:


And here is the before:
A $6.99 thrift store sign/clock thing.
This just goes to show you don't need to find the prettiest things while out thrifting, just things with good bones.
I didn't have to do a thing to the frame, and I simply painted the whole piece white and added the black lettering.


Side by side comparison:

Much better!
I am way behind on my holiday decorating.
Not that I usually do a ton for the fourth, but usually more than this!

I do have a good reason though.
We have been super busy working on a BIG project that I will be sharing here on July 3rd.
You won't want to miss this one!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment