Friday, March 20, 2015

~house tour~{Anissa from House Seven}

You guys, I am soooo overly excited today to be showing you my friend
I fell in love with it the first time I saw it on instagram.
She has just had new photos taken of her gorgeous abode and is letting me show them first.
Grab a cup of joe and sit back and enjoy!

Welcome:






Craft room:





The amazing newly updated kitchen:











 Dining room:







Master bedroom:
{love this picture}



Girls' rooms:




Play space:




Are you feeling overwhelmed from all the goodness?
Start pinning away and have these images handy!

Thank you Anissa for opening up your home to us.
For more photos of her home, be sure to visit her blog,
Believe it or not, I didn't share all the photos.
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment