Wednesday, September 17, 2014

~our fall home tour~{with BHG}



Thank you so much for stopping by to tour our home for fall.
If you are coming over from Jennifer Rizzos blog, welcome!
If you would like to start the tour from the beginning, you can go here.
Thank you Laura for including me and putting this amazing tour lineup together.




Shall we get this tour started?
This year for me, my decor is all about soft muted colors.
As Halloween comes closer I will throw in some orange, but for now it's all very subtle and calming.


So let's start in the dining room.


I decorated with mostly white pumpkins, none of which are real. 
The garland down the center of the table is from Pottery Barn years ago, made for Christmas.





The DIY for this free printable art can be found here.


Instead of spending money on fancy flowers, I simply went out to the yard and cut branches off some maple trees.


DIY bar cart can be found here.


Moving onto the living room.

I thought about changing out my pillows, but I am so loving the color and pattern on these that I just couldn't do it.



I added a few velvet pumpkins and a big old bowl of popcorn, for all those fall football days.



Succulents are really the only indoor plant I can keep alive.


Therefore, the faux topiaries.


And the last room I will show you is our kitchen.
I do a ton of baking in the fall, a ton.
Our little baking nook is getting a lot of use.



Fresh eucalyptus smells so good and you can get it at any grocery store usually.


We have had a fabulous fall weather wise.
The lake water is still warm and the evening weather is perfect for eating outdoors.




I love the colors on this pumpkin from TJ Maxx
 and the greyish color of this basket from Ikea.




Thank you again for stopping by and be sure to check out the next stop on the tour at

To start the tour from the beginning, click here.
Happy Fall!



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment