Wednesday, February 25, 2015

~freshening up the dining room for spring~

Thank you for all your comments on the living room paint.
It's amazing what a little white paint can do!
Since the dining room is off of the living room, I also painted it Swiss Coffee.

When I went to take pictures of it, my lens on my camera broke, so I had to rely on my zoom lens, which is why I couldn't get any good overall shots.
So, sorry for all the close ups!




Last week I went to a grand opening of a new Value Village thrift shop in Issaquah Washington, 
{for you locals}
and picked up this large vase.
I actually think it is a umbrella stand, but today it holding branches from the yard.
Could not pass up the $12.99 price tag.





We have had unusually nice sunny weather lately for this time of year.
I love looking out the window and seeing the lake sparkling.



I also hung my new antlers from Joss and Main.



Hopefully I will get a new lens soon and be able to take some overall shots of the space.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment