Friday, March 27, 2015

~things you can buy from our kitchen~

Whenever I see a room I love on the internet, I always want to know where to purchase the items in it.
Not that you are just dying to know where I buy my things, but in case you are curious, I have come up with a list.

The door decal of our address I bought off etsy years ago and I don't remember the seller.
You can find similar here.


The urn that the lilacs are in is one of my favorites.
It moves room to room, and it comes in various sizes. You can find mine here.
The barn wood framed photos are from here.


I have had this clock for about 10 years and it moves from room to room.
It's huge, love it's scale.
You can find it here.


The vase below is antique but similar ones can be found here.


This rug runner is super.
It actually burned when our dishwasher caught fire, and I need to replace it!


It's funny how it's sometimes the small things that make a space.
This hand soap has the freshest scent and while it is a little pricey, I say it's worth it!


These barstools came from Pier One years ago and they don't carry them anymore.
However, I found similar ones here.
And they are on sale!

{I painted mine}


Every time I go into Anthropologie I pick up another one of these mugs. 
Love, love, love them.
I have two kinds here. 
They are really fun to spell out words too like "love" and use them as vases!


This mug rack is vintage but you can find a really inexpensive smaller version here, 
which I have as well.
To read more about our kitchen and for more details, go here.
Happy weekend!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment