Friday, September 13, 2013

~happenings & a winner~

I am so excited to tell you that I get to be a part of Finding Homes fall tour!
I have been busy prepping my house for fall, all the meanwhile drinking way too many pumpkin spice lattes!


Check out this amazing lineup:

Join us next week for an amazing peek at some fall homes!

Monday
Start out at Finding Home and then we move on to Jeanne Oliver and The Yellow Cape Cod.


Tuesday
Hooked on Houses, Thistlewood Farms and Jones Design Company


Wednesday
Shabby Creek Cottage, Four Generations One Roof, The Old Painted Cottage and The Graphics Fairy


Thursday
My Sweet Savannah, {that's me!} At the Picket Fence (where you get to see two houses including Heather’s new home) and Jennifer Rizzo.


Friday
The Handmade Home, All Things Heart & Home and In My Own Style.


And there is one final stop – Better Homes and Gardens!



And today I have a very little favor to ask of you. See the room below? Gorgeous right? If you agree, would you mind taking a minute out of your day to vote for it? You can do so by clicking here. My friend Lesli has this gift for using wild colors. {a gift I was not born with} You can visit her and see the rest of her amazing house on her blog right here. And you're gonna want to follow her because she is making October giveaway month on her blog! This lady is one talented artist!



And, speaking of giveaways, I have a winner to announce for the LipLap tray giveaway!
The winner is Diane! I have sent you an email!



Today is going to be a great day. I will be spending my morning/afternoon with this lovely lady.


And tonight, Savannah and I will be winding down listening to this talented lady! Cannot wait! I've seen her in concert before and she is amazing!


Whew, that's a full day. I think I better actually go get dressed!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment