Friday, April 25, 2014

~curtain help from World Market~{& a winner}

There is so many different kinds of curtains out there.
Drapes, blinds, valances, roman shades, etc.

How do you choose and what will look best on your windows?

Well, I was pleased to see that one of my favorite stores, World Market has a couple of different style guides on their website to help with this.

The first one is called CURTAIN STYLES AND TREATMENTS and you can view it here.

 The second one is called, GUIDE TO MEASURING FOR CURTAINS, and you can view it here.

I've also chosen my top 3 curtains from there site just for fun!

The one below can be found here.


And grey linen, oh grey linen…..


And finally, the Bird Of Paradise.
Click here to view them.


Speaking of World Market, check out my latest purchase!


I got the larger one, and I have no idea what I am going to do with it yet, but I love it!
I swear, every time I go in that store there is something new and fabulous!

Ok, onto the winner of the Paper Moon Shop $50 giveaway!!
Drum roll please……

Jo that writes the blog, Food For My Family!
Congratulations! I do not see your email listed, so pls. contact me asap to claim your gift card!
Thank you Mary for another fantastic giveaway.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment