Wednesday, April 9, 2014

~One room challenge week 2~

Week 2 of the one room challenge. 
Lots going on in my world right now, and not to mention that I was gone 3 days last week at camp with my son. So, not too much happened, but I will share what did.



This wallpaper will be going in this little niche. 
It has been ordered and will be installed as soon as the counters are in.
The granite is coming out and being replaced but I haven't decided with what yet…..


I painted the pantry doors with a favorite green paint.
I had it mixed up in 2007, and it has remained my favorite grey/green.

{I wish I had the color for you all. 
I will give the formula at the end of the ORC if anyone is interested}



We also got a large 5 burner gas cook top! 
We hired someone to come in and hook up gas, and my husband cut the hole bigger 
in the granite to fit it in.
It has a pop of fan and it has made cooking so much more fun.


We also had a new oven and dishwasher installed.
We saved a ton buy buying "seconds"

I got 2 of these to hang over the island.
{sources will be listed on the last day of the challenge}

 The problem is, we only have one outlet at the ceiling and with the skylight there isn't room for another, so we are getting crafty with pipe…….
 And finally, this fabric will be turned into new bar stool cushions.

By next week I hope to have the cabinets painted and hopefully counter tops ordered.

Be sure to check out the other bloggers participating in the One Room Challenge.
If you'd like to see week one, click here.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment