Monday, April 28, 2014

~mother's day with Uncommon Goods~

Mother's Day is right around the corner.
Do you need some gift ideas?

I like to make gifts, or if I don't have time, at least get creative with cute packaging. 
If I don't have time to go shopping
{because my kitchen and rest of our home is torn apart!}
I will turn to the internet and do my shopping online.

It really is nice to be able to shop from the comfort of your own home, right?

So, in my recent web browsing I discovered Uncommon Goods and 
realized they have a section dedicated just for Mother's Day!

Uncommon Goods was founded in 1999 and headquartered in Brooklyn, New York. It's a privately-owned retailer that endeavors to feature unique designs and handcrafted gifts created in harmony with the environment and without harm to animals or people. They make it their mission to support and provide a platform for artists and designers; in fact, half of what they sell is made by hand! Most of their products are created in the USA, and about one-third of their entire collection incorporated recycled and/or up cycled materials.


Check out some of the gifts on their page:

Here are a few of my favorites that I picked from their site:

This cozy in the garden print is so sweet and I love the colors!

 You can't go wrong with stoneware.

How about a custom map pillow?


I happen to think this dog blueprint is FABULOUS!

 Love, love, love this cuff!

And of course I had to include something for the kitchen!
These dishtowels are super cool.


~happy shopping~

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment