Wednesday, November 6, 2013

~medallion rugs~{rug shopping}


I am just getting started on a project. It's a whole room makeover, and
this is the rug I selected for it.
I have a hard time selecting this such as rugs, mainly because I like them all.
It's hard to narrow it down to just one. But I loved the colors in this one from Medallion Rugs.
I also selected this one because they offer 30 day no obligation in home trials. Because sometimes, things on the web aren't the same when you get them in your house.
But this one is gorgeous and it is so soft! And HUGE! I cannot wait to show you what I do with it!

Here's a few others I was looking at before making my final decision. So many area rugs, so little time!
I know, they are all so varied, but I loved them all!

I also loved the colors and pattern of this rug, but it was not in my price range!


I'm actually kinda kicking myself for not getting this one:


I love that they all the area rugs look really old, even if they aren't. Anyway, just another fun website to browse and shop for rugs!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment