Wednesday, February 5, 2014

~diy Super Bowl party~{& minted winner}

It just wouldn't be right if I didn't blog about our wonderful Seattle Seahawks.
The game they played was unreal. 
Today there is a big parade downtown for our boys, super exciting stuff!

We hosted a Super Bowl party this year and it was last minute, but I did have time to throw a few cute touches on the food table.

One of which was this football field table runner I about 2 hours before the game.

I just used a roll of brown craft paper, a green sharpie, and some white stickers from the office supply store.
There was a lot of measuring involved, but other than that it came together pretty quickly.



Ikea had the perfect green and blue napkins.

 And every grocery store had a ton of cute bakery items that I couldn't resist.

 Trophy cups are a must on this tablescape!
 And us Seahawks fans couldn't forget the skittles!
And, of course, we won.
The day couldn't have gone any better.

Alright, I had a little Minted heart giveaway going on last week and I'd like to announce the lucky winner!

The writer of the blog 

Congratulations!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment