Wednesday, May 7, 2014

~One Room Challenge~{week 6, complete}

Well, that was a race to the finish.
I was literally finishing up back splash last night.

A huge thank you to Linda for including me in this incredible line up of talented ladies.
I hope I get invited back again :)

Today I am just going to show you a whole ton of photos of my finished kitchen and then tomorrow I will give you all the sources, paint colors, etc. 

If you would like to see what the room started out as, click here.

The kitchen is the first room you step into off the front porch.

So welcome, come on in!

It is so much lighter and brighter, it's like a breath of fresh air.
This room is pretty big, about 16x16, and functions not only as our kitchen but also as a little home office~or blogging corner.

New color on the bar stools and new cushions:


New pendant lights, gas cook top, and roman shades:




Brand new counter tops and back splash~can't go wrong with marble:


Roman shades for this window as well, and new vintage looking sconces on either side of the sink:



New runner……


And a soft grey/green on the island to match the pantry doors.


New oven…..



and sweet smelling lilacs.



A $3.00 vintage dough bowl on the coolest new pedestal wood thing :)


Beveled marble subway tiles and a thrifted bowl.



Favorite family photos framed in barn wood, and schumacher wallpaper
 I have been dreaming about for ages.


The "office" area got more cabinets and marble….




It functions so much better now!













This little niche turned into a tiny baking center. 
Right next to the pantry it is pretty handy.




I probably overdid it on the pictures.
I tend to do that.
I will be back tomorrow with all the details, so if you have any specific
 questions feel free to ask in the comment section!


No comments:

Post a Comment