Tuesday, June 10, 2014

~a couple of my farm chicks purchases~

What a great relaxing and fun girls weekend away!
I bought a lot of small things, and will share those with you soon.
{still need to unpack everything}

But for now, I want to show you a couple of my favorite larger items I bought.

First up is this set of 3 pillows.
 The raspberry red is a stretch for me, but I am loving the color for summer.
These are made with old French fabrics with down inserts and are from Great Findz.




I also bought a huge wood dough bowl from Uber Chic.
I just love everything they sell and I scooped this up quickly, as they were selling out in minutes.


I am not sure where it will find it's permanent home,
 but it sits here on the coffee table for now.
{way too big for the table}


I met so many blog readers and people from instagram as well as reuniting with old friends.
The weather was good, the junk was great, and the company was even better.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment