Tuesday, July 29, 2014

~boots aren't just for winter~{a fashion post}

A fashion post?
Yep, I am stepping outside of my comfort zone today
 and talking about something besides paint and pillows.

I am talking boots.
Why?
Because I love them. I love them so much I could wear them everyday, and I am here to tell you, you can too!

Boots don't need to be saved for winter.
Get out your daisy dukes and have some fun!









I buy most of my boots from Country Outfitter.
They have a huge selection and flash sales, and you know me, I like a good discount!
I bought mine on sale and it looks like they are sold out, but here are some similar ones.

Tomorrow I will be back to my regularly scheduled design posts. 
Don't worry, I don't see myself in any fashion magazines anytime in the near future. ever.

All photos by the talented Christine at Trimood Photography.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment