Wednesday, October 8, 2014

~I am back and I have a winner~

Texas was all I thought it would be, and more.
It was filled with shopping, good food, and great friends.
More on that to come……

When I returned home, I had one day to whip my house in to shape
 for a Cottages & Bungalows photo shoot.

If you follow me on instagram you should have seen bits and pieces of that.
More on that to come as well.

But for today, I have a winner to announce for this lovely drink dispenser from


Thank you to all who entered.
Who is making that caramel apple pie sangria by the way?

The lucky winner is Barbara who said:



I immediately fell in love with that beverage glass dispenser because of the willow base and lid design...thought it was so rustic and unique! Also, I went to check out your dinnerware designs and I am most liking the simple but pretty American Atelier Bianca Bead White square 16 piece dinnerware set, perfect for dinner with some friends or a wonderful night with family! Thank you for giving us a chance to enjoy your products and your blog. Take care always. 



Please email me with your shipping address, and congratulations!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment