Thursday, October 30, 2014

~thrifty thursday~{diy lit star}

I recently found this pink wood star at a thrift store for $1.99.
It had cute little peg hooks and was probably darling in someones nursery at one point.
But, I had other plans for it.


 I took the pegs out and drilled 16 holes all over it.


In the same shopping trip I picked up some cute little white 
globe lights in the holiday section.
They were $3.99.


After I drilled the holes I painted the whole thing off white and added the lights 
to the back, securing them with a staple gun.


I am not a professional photographer, but I think it turned out pretty cute and I think it will be really cute during the holidays.
But for now, it's in Savannah's room, because she is obsessed with stars.


I will be back tomorrow with the winner of the volume twenty five giveaway!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment