Wednesday, November 19, 2014

~favorite things 2014~

Melissa from 320 Sycamore asked if I 
would want to participate in my favorite things 2014.

If you are here from Thistlewood Farms, welcome!

LOVE seeing everyones favorite things so here we go with a few of mine.

To stay warm:




From World Market, their chocolate faux fur throw.
It is super soft and comfy, not to mention stylish!


To wear:
I love these Hudson jeans.  They are comfortable and they look cute with the boots below.



I live in my Hunter boots this time of year.
I have the black ones which get the most use, and I also have the baby blue ones, love them!



In the kitchen:

I recently upgraded our pots and pans and got this great Zwilling cookware set.


Beaded white plates from here.


Beauty:


I love all of the Olay Regenerist products found here.




For the holidays, why not make your eyes sparkle?
These eyelashes  from Thrive are a great way to give back as well. For each pair purchased, one will be donated to a woman going through cancer treatment.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing a few of my favorite things!
Head on over to Courtney's blog here to see some of her favorites.


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment