Sunday, July 7, 2013

~I'm back!~{and a dollar store project}

I am still working out the kinks, but for now, I am back!
Yesterday was the French Flea Market in Kirkland. Thank you so much to everyone who came out. It was a fun fun day!
The next show I am participating in will be September 7th, and it's called A SCOOP OF VINTAGE. {see the photo on the right side of this page}

Now, onto projects.......
I found these adorable little jars at the dollar tree last week, and immediately thought of these cute little jars from Anthropologie.


All I did was spray paint the lids and add chalkboard paint to the fronts! Super easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than the Anthroppologie ones, although, theirs are pretty darn cool.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend friends!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment