Saturday, December 7, 2013

~a couple questions answered~

Thank you all so much for taking the time to go through our holiday home tour! I had a few
questions and I thought I'd address them here today. If I missed anything, please feel free to ask
me in the comments section, or email me.


First, this is our sweet dog Hunter. He is 14 and is our love.
Unfortunately, Harley is still missing.



This champagne bucket is my newest favorite purchase, and guess where it's from?
TJ Maxx! {I've heard you can find them at Marshalls too} I love it. It's huge and would be so cool for so many different purposes.



The sign hanging behind our bed is another new favorite thing. It has the lyrics to "Oh holy night" my favorite Christmas song.
You can find more signs from this artist right here. The monogram pillows on my bed are from this lovely lady.



Happy weekend to all of you!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment