Wednesday, December 18, 2013

~steal this idea~{paper x-mas tree}

I'm totally known to do things on a whim.
Like this project for example.
I was laying on the couch one evening in front of the fire.
About 5 minutes in, I was running out to my studio to get vintage Christmas sheet music.
I don't sit still long.

About 20 minutes later, here is what I came up with.
Super easy, all you need is tape, sheet music, and twine.



I just randomly taped pieces up to mimic the shape of a tree.


I am so happy that I have been hoarding sheet music, especially Christmas ones.


And of course I needed a angel for the top~my sweet Grandpa.



I think it's kinda cute in a weird sorta way.
A little Anthropologie-ish if you will.

P.s.-most of the wrapping paper on the gifts was created at minted.com!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment