Friday, December 6, 2013

~holiday house walk~ {our home}


If you are here from The Shabby Nest, welcome! If you'd like to start the tour from the beginning to see all the amazing holiday decor, click here.
A huge thank you to my friend Jennifer Rizzo for inviting me to be a part of this, I am truly honored.




If you are new to my blog, I am going to warn you that I can get a little picture happy, so sorry if there is so many!
We live in Washington on a small lake called Crystal Lake. Sometimes, if we are lucky, it gets cold enough to freeze over and we can ice skate on it.



I got our potting bench all ready for planting paper whites and trimming the tree!




Our living room tree this year was decorated all by our 10 year old son. He did such a good job!
He even set the entire train and tracks up by himself.











Off the living room is the dining room. The dining room has picture windows that overlook the lake. It's one of my favorite rooms in the house.












Next up is the kitchen. Feel free to take a bathroom break. We are halfway through :)







Walking down the hallway to the bedrooms…..



Our 10 year old sons room is just off this niche, which used to be a closet.




The master bedroom and bath is next, {and last!}


My sleepy old man Hunter on his bed…….















Thank you so much for taking the time to tour our home decorated for the holidays!
I didn't get time to photograph our daughters room, but hopefully soon.

If you haven't entered my HUGE giveaway yet, you will want to do that! Click here to see that post.



Click here for the next stop on the tour.


xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment