Wednesday, October 30, 2013

~ghosts of Halloweens past~

In 2010 I decorated our dining room in a neutral color scheme.



In 2012 I showed you how to paint chevron pumpkins:


I made a few spooky signs in this post:


This year I went all out with fall decorating:


It is so strange to see how our living room used to look before my gallery wall!


2010 must have been the year for fall decorating at our house. I created
a simple porch display here.



If you'd like to try your hand at a paint by number pumpkin, directions can be found right here!



Last year I made these black and white pumpkins!


This year I threw a pumpkin carving party for Cody and 7 of his friends.
It was a blast, doing it again next year for sure!



I hope this inspires you a little!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment