Tuesday, March 18, 2014

~Starbucks and wine? OK!~

I'm sure that most of you die hard Starbucks fans, like me, have seen some of the coffee shops offering
Starbucks Evenings where they are serving wine and delicious appetizers and desserts!

I myself am a Starbucks aholic.
I've been known to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner there. 
It's so easy when you are on the go, especially with all the drive-thrus.

Recently one of our local Starbucks began offering the evenings menu.
Starting at 4 pm you can have a variety of tasty foods, and of course, wine, and beer!
Regular menu items are also available during this time.
Later this week I am heading there with 15 friends for a little girls night out. 
It doesn't get more relaxing than that.
Check out some of their great foods that can be paired with their wine selection:

Blue Brie Cheese Plate:


Truffle Macaroni And Cheese:


Artichoke and Goat Cheese Flatbread:


And of course, dessert!
Salted Caramel Cheesecake Brownie:


To find out if there is a Starbucks Evenings by you, click here.
I will be sharing pictures with you shortly of our girls evening out, as well as a little surprise!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment