Monday, March 24, 2014

~exciting news!~

I am over the top excited to share with you all that I have been selected to participate in the One Room Challenge this year!
The genius behind this is Linda from Calling It Home.


I am nervous yet excited.
Look at this lineup of people in this years challenge!


I won't tell you just yet what room I am taking on,
 but I will say that originally I was going to tackle our basement.
However, it rained here in Seattle, and rained some more, and rained some more.
{I think it's still raining}
Our basement started taking in water…..
Needless to say, I will not be taking you along on our basement journey because 
that would be just one big hot mess. 

If you would like to find out more about the One Room Challenge, please click here! 
Linda also puts on a link party so you can all join in on the fun. You can read about that here.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment