Wednesday, March 5, 2014

~while I was away & Round Top~

While I was away I did not get on the internet to browse blogs or look at Pinterest.
I posted pictures on Instagram and that was it.

So, now that I am home I have spent a few minutes hours catching up on some of my favorite blogs.
Here are a few things that caught my eye, so I thought I'd share them with you.

My friend Emily created the sweetest birthday party for her daughter.
It's what she did to her chandelier that had me in awe!


I ALWAYS enjoy Liz Marie's Favorite things Friday, and this last Friday did not disappoint.




Edie posted a full house tour here.
I am proud to say I made those signs and they look so great on her porch!


This before and after is amazing!


And this house tour, part 1, has me begging for part 2!
{hint hint Kasey!}


In other news, I am already planning my next trip!
I will be going to the Round Top Antiques Fair in Texas in October.
If anyone has any tips for me, or if anyone is going and would like to meet up, please email me!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment