Monday, March 31, 2014

~a new favorite fabric~{made into pillows}

I have been a longtime fan of Urban Grace Interiors for some time now. 

Erika and I both share a love for the color green and her kitchen in her old house was to die for if you ask me. Very homey, colorful, and cozy. 

Besides all the green, I fell in love with the fabric on her window treatments.
It's by Victoria Hagan and it's called Four Seasons, in the autumn color way.


I quickly went online and searched for this fabric. 
It was then that I found 6 Wilson's shop on Etsy.

She has fabulous pillows and other antiques. 
My friends all laugh at me because they think I have a pillow addiction, but oh my goodness, you would too if you saw these right?







Carol shipped these out to me so fast.
They have a hidden zipper so I can wash them, very important in my house.
Every time I walk into this room I smile.
The color makes me so happy!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment