Thursday, March 20, 2014

~thrifty thursday~{paper organization}

I love being organized. 
When I am looking for a recipe or a document, I want to be able to go right to it.
 However, my paper piles have been accumulating and I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed. 

So when I found this large wooden box at the thrift store for $4.99, I knew just what to do.


The first thing I did was paint it a less "shocking" color.
I chose Rosmary by Sherwin Williams.


Then I headed to Staples and picked up 50 file folders and
 an adjustable metal rack for them to hang from.



 I printed out labels for the tabs on card stock in the Asterism font.

 Then I spent the next two hours organizing and filing papers.
I feel so organized now!

This is jus the beginning of my Spring cleaning!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment