Monday, December 8, 2014

~holiday housewalk highlights~

All week last week you got to take a tour into some pretty amazing homes via Jennifer Rizzo.
Here are a few things that really stood out to me!

Jennifer Rizzo's holiday kitchen:


I love this whole fireplace area from The White Buffalo Styling Company.


And my friend Liz Marie killed it once again.


Another friend of mine, Jen, kept it simple and classy, and I love this whole buffet area, and that chalkboard!


French Country Cottage ~ it's all in the details.


Now who wouldn't want to be a guest at this house with that kind of welcoming entry?


My real life friend Paige knocked it out of the park again with all her beautiful touches.


I thought this was pretty clever!


Four generations one roof has a gorgeous frosted frazier fir like mine, only bigger. 
LOVE


No words, just go look at it.
DYING.



This tree from Craftburry Bush.


I decided to think outside the box this year and do a little blue and white.
You can catch my holiday tour right here.


Check out Rusty Hinge for some rustic decor.


I am loving all the bright colors over at Town And Country Living.


Need a little farmhouse Christmas inspiration?
Look no further than Laura at Finding Home.


Love this kitchen over at Lily Pad Cottage, not to mention her sunroom overlooking the lake.


Unskinny Boppy has some clever craft projects.


How cozy is this spot from Ella Claire?


I love vintage ornaments!
Check out the home tour of Number Fifty Three right here.


The DIY Showoff has a pretty interesting tree!


Top This Top That used one of the pillows I made in her holiday tour!


Love these personalized stockings at East Coast Creative.


Loving all the color at SAS Interiors.


The Yellow Cape Cod always impresses with her bold choices.


I love the color of this front door and the whole thing over at City Farmhouse.


At The Picket Fence has some pretty great ideas.


Kinda dying over these.....


If you want to link up your holiday home, you can do so right here!
Also, not pictured
{only because I couldn't swipe their photos!}
are
and 
Don't forget to check those out as well!

xoxo




























No comments:

Post a Comment