Friday, December 12, 2014

~classic wood prints~

I am always fascinated when I find a new cool product. 
This one is so good, I wanted to share it with you.
I've shared it on my instagram, but here is some more info. and bigger pictures. 

Classic Wood Prints is a company that will take any photo and print it on wood.
I have had 3 done and am hooked. I am keeping one of them and gifting the rest, but will be ordering more. I find the ones with the lighter background
{as in the one on the left}
show the wood grain better, which in my opinion makes the whole thing look neater.



Go check them out and show them some love.
I just think this might be the coolest thing since sliced bread.

In other news, I am off to Vegas to celebrate my 40th birthday!
Follow me along on instragram if you dare :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment